General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Still Wii-less

Ok.

Alright.

I get it.

I should have been outside Toys R Us huddled with all the other fanboys
waiting for the Wii to show up. But I didn't and now I must suffer.
I can't say I am totally desperate yet. But I would have purchased one
of those TRU bundles that only suckers buy. You know the ones with the
system, lame game(s) and accessory that no one in their right mind would
buy. Execpt this time the game was ok and the accessory was ok. I
wouldn't be ashamed to have either. But they were out. Out of
bundles? Insanity!

At this point I don't think there will be any Wiis had until after the
new year. Then all the parents should have all they need for their
little brats.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home