General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Monday, September 04, 2006

Checked out.

I think we’ve reached the threshold where I just get flat out bored. Or at least not engaged fully.

Most of the students are now just wheedling away at what is expected for assignments. Not concepts or moving their knowledge forward, just nitpicking over sentences or requirements.

Now my mind is just drifting off to Barnelia’s Baked Beans. I’m not a huge bean fan, but these were great. They were all molasses-y and yummy. The only weird thing is that, mixed in with the beans, was this meat looking substance . . . that Barnelia didn’t add. It was like the beans make their own meat much like things make their own sauce. Sure it was strange and disturbing but I don’t think it was meat at all but some broken down beans. Lord I hope so.

Best shirt I’ve seen in a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home