General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ha! Online!

So I’m in class and the professor is telling us how much libraries are going down the tubes and how Google is taking over the field. Is this how they are selling their program? I don’t mind hearing about the challenges of libraries but every class ends up starting with this doom and gloom shit. It’s not exactly a pep rally.

Man this guy is angry. Hmmm….angry librarian, this is getting interesting. (Except his isn’t really, really angry. He is excusing is use of the word “crap.” If he was really angry he would drop the S and F bomb.) As everyone knows I love being angry. And nothing makes me angrier than loosing my job/career to a huge corporation. But is there really going to be a profession when all this is said and done?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home