General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lovely Commute

Ah, what a lovely spring day (Thanks Global Warming!). I’m not one for weather, but today was great.

My judge of a nice day is my scoot home. If it’s nice, then the day is nice. Today it was glove and jacket weather. Sure it took forever to go 3 miles but I didn’t care.

Bonus: I got to listen in on a guy in a Porsche S-something or other listen to Rico Suave by Gerardo. Seriously? He was some 'burban white guy and I think he had it on XM radio. Seriously?! He paid to have that beamed into his car from space. It completely freaked by beans.

As a public service if you are going to relive your frat days with bad music, please put the top down on your convertible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home