General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Friday, January 18, 2008

Airports and David Byrne

I'm in the Cleveland airport traveling for business. It is a nice clean
terminal and I hva e a nice cup of coffee. We got here early so that
just added to long layover.
Right before I left got David Byrne's Grown Backwards but haven't
listened to it untill now. Its a good CD so far but better in an
airport. Both are terribly interesting and slightly absurd. Maybe it
is his voice that fits the venue. I don't know but I'm enjoying it.
Wonder if he has ever considered a concert in one. That would be cool.
If you timed it right you could get there and see it with out ever
leaving the security zone. Not exactly ecologically responsible but
very absurd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home