General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Batman <3 Wolverine

I don't usually watch morning shows but The Cat had one of them on this morning.  They were interviewing Christian "Batman" Bale for is new movie " The Prestige," which I hope is good.  There was some discussion of his willingness to physically change for the role.   The Cat and I noticed his weird vaguely British accent which came and went.  Then out of no where Bale gives props to Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman for his acting, singing and dancing abilities.   Whoa!  

 

Picture it Batty and Wolvie in Fightin' Crime.  I bet the dance off between the Joker and Magneto would something to see.   Though it might be too much too soon.  I guess they could always start slow by doing West Side Story with adamantium claws and batarangs. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home