General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Whoops

I didn't realize that Wolverine is actually in The Prestige.  I thought it was some weird off the cuff comment.   But I saw a Netflix envelope add for it this morning and there he was.

 

It seems like the movie is tracking ok on Rotten Tomatoes.   The Cat requires that any movie that she might possibly think about considering seeing be classified as "Fresh" with special consideration given to "Cream of the Crop."  I don't know if The Prestige is going to cut it, so if you want to see it let me know.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i feel like the only person who wasn't blown away by Batman Begins, but i'm still sort of interested in it. i think it has more to do with David Bowie playing Nikola Tesla than anything else.

maybe they can work in a steam-powered robot Mark Twain in there somewhere.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home