General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Our first Wiinjuries.

Since I got the second Wiimote The Cat and I have been playing tennis
against each other. She usulay wins and we get a bit of a workout
(we're jummping around like its 'real'). It's fun all around. But
last night I accidentally thwacked The Cat on a backhand shot. She
retaliated by clipping my empty hand with her Wiimote.
Today my hand hurts like hell. But not bad enough to keem me from
playing the freshly downloaded Kid Icarus. Not to sound like a
curmudgeon, but games were harder back when I was a kid. None of this
battery save crap, you had to write down codes. No Internet with its
easy to find walkthroughs. All you had was a copy of Nintendo Power and
the Contra code memorized by heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home