General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Monday, January 29, 2007

An Xmas Tale

I should have posted this earlier but I ddint want to encourage the
whole holiday thing.

I have always seemed to be sick around Christmas. Typically its a
respratory thing (I suspect its the pine trees) but it can be any common
illness. Now that I think about it I can only remember being well for
the past two holidays. I'm sure there were less but being sick at Xmas
tends to stick in your mind.

Anyways, when I was a kid one sick Xmas stuck out. I can't remember how
many days before Xmas it was. I think it was pretty cold and I was just
loafing around feeling blah. One night all of a sudden my parents jump
up cause they heard something at the door. One of them went out to
check and came back in with a present for me. They said it was in these
giant bushes (which often harbored snakes) by the door. They reported
that they saw an elf darting off. I unwrapped the package and it was a
set of bright yellow Buck Rogers (or was it old school Battlestar
Galatica, nope I think it was Buck) long pjs. I have to say they were
pretty sweet. I guess my parents wanted me to dress a bit warmer so
they called in the elf for a special delivery. I remeber being very
excited and even forgot about being sick for a while.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Bat said...

I like your Xmas tale very much.

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home