General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Sunday, October 22, 2006

OMG SK3

What do Paris Hilton, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Veronica Mars and I have in common? We all have Sidekick 3s of course. Today I finally gave in and purchased one (The Cat got sick of my whining and force a purchase). As I see it, the SK3 has the cheapest data plan out there. Every other one is just ruinous. I just can justify spending $60 a month for just playing around.

So I have 14 days to see if this phone suits my vacuous needs. So far so good. While the internet is a wee bit chuggy, I have high hopes for mobile optomized sites.

A few things to keep in mind:
My spelling is only going to get worse on this thing.
I will be posting lots of lame stuff as I moblog the heck out of H-town.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home