General nerdy stuff, Video Games, Loot, Whining, Harangues

Monday, October 23, 2006

Not well & loafing about.

The morning after Barnelia's birthday debauchary (ah who am I kidding, we had to stop the outdoor movie for fear the neighbors heard the f-bomb going off) I fell ill. Nothing too serious just my usual head cold. The same damn cold I seem to get every month or so. The Cat suspects that it is tied to my allergy medicine. It might be. I need to get better about keeping my 'scrips up.

So I sat around all day catching up on BSG. It's some damn good stuff. I'm glad to see that the series still has that special something that keeps me coming back for more. I was a bit skeptical on how the series would flow now that New Caprica is in the picture, but everything is exciting as ever. And somethings never change: Tigh's wife has got to be the frakin' dumbest person ever, Baltar is still a spineless weiner and Adama is still a bad ass.

Day 2 of the SK3 experiment is going ok. It's a handy little gizmo to have around if you're loafing in bed. I was able to IM The Cat today and check some sites, which was neat-o but $30 a month neat-o? We shall see. I stil haven't been able to use Google Reader on it and that is a
big thing I wanted to do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home